Follow Me on Pinterest

The War Obama Thinks is Worth Winning

I would like to take a moment to announce an essay contest where in 100 words or less you describe what the Obama Administration means to you. While I'm going to be a participant (and maybe the only one unless you leave a comment below, will ya?) I promise impartiality in judging the winner, who gets a hearty helping bragging rights as a prize....I know it sounds like a crappy reward but remember that its value is poised to reach an all time high against the dollar any day now.

That said, I'll start:

What the Obama Administration Means To Me

by Jared H. McAndersen

Amateur hour.....amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour, amateur hour.

In conclusion....amateur hour.

Its true that presidents are privy to intelligence on national security matters that allow them to form opinions that make us look less informed about what we are looking at than Rosie O'Donnell at a Thunder From Down Under show....but even the military is wondering why Obama is dragging his feet on this.

Meanwhile he wastes no time in being decisive in his assault on what is literally the only truly mainstream media outlet that doesn't love him unconditionally like the cute, dumb, impulsive newborn puppy he is.

Lets be perfectly clear about one thing going forward, Fox News IS INDEED a conservatively biased news organization...there have been moments where the only time you see fair is when they flash the word on the screen. However, they do in fact provide balance to the rest of what passes for news media today, even though now they all to some degree sound more like PR representatives than journalists....This of course was a line that was especially crossed by anyone that was not Fox News in 2008.

I know I know...more right-wing propaganda about the "liberal" media.

As a result Obama's presence in the media has been about as ubiquitous as it gets. Its to the point where he logs more hours with late night comedians and magazine photographers than he does the generals handling our wars.

I can't understand how it could be true that this truly is the change in brand the world wants from this country. In all seriousness, how many covers of People Magazine can a president grace before he's just another vapid celebrity?

At this point the only thing Obama hasn't been on the cover of is the Bible...knocking on wood now.

Fox News wont let this media whore of a president slap it around like he does the rest of his bizarro-world pimps at CNN, The New York Times, any given local communist rag (that they ironically always want money for) and everything in between. Its even come to the point where they even had the audacity to brag about their control of the media. As a result Fox now has to endure a full frontal assault from the Obama Administration...because they simply don't love him.

Hey remember how that George W. Bush shaped Hitler did the same thing to the liberal media outlets when he was president?

Its just astonishing, I've never witnessed such audacity from the chief protector of our constitution in my lifetime. It makes the dictatorial catcalls Bush had to put up with more infuriating to me now than when he was actually president.

There is a 50% chance that anything a president does will be loved, accepted, and cherished in a way that is about half as sincere as the participants in a Havana free speech rally, and that's on a good day.

This man's behavior toward the only real, and characteristically American, resistance that he's been getting from the watchdogs of democracy makes a kindergarten classroom look like high tea with the queen...its embarrassing.

The president is dragging his feet on the real war while being all too ready to pick a fight with Fox News, because...well....Its amateur hour in the White House.