Follow Me on Pinterest

The Real Chronic Line Crosser

All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome.
- George Orwell

For years, and years and years and years and years and on it goes, we heard over and over and over and over and over again from liberals about the dictatorial nature of George W. Bush. Works cited in the Hiltarian comparisons to our latest former president include blogs, the diligent work of movie editors employed by Michael Moore, well sourced award acceptance speeches at celebrity self worship services, and lectures in our nations colleges all the way down to "foundation basket weaving."

Now its their guy in charge, and its not just anyone, this is the guy who invented new words for the english language....like "hope" and "change."

Yeah I know he didn't create those words, I'm just telling you what I agree to when I meet one of his zombies, I don't want them to sense I have a brain and then try to bite in to it.

It doesn't amaze me that George Orwell's words have been ringing more true of our current president than at any point in our history since we have been trying to find prophecy in his works, but it never ceases to frustrate me either. Our pop culture constantly portrays these sort of post-democratic dystopias of the near future in movies where nefarious conservatives enslave entire nations and have the media eating out of their hand.

Clearly Hollywood looks at a reflection of the world through the front side of a spoon <wink>

For eight years "progressives" have been associating every little thing Bush did with Hitler, to the point of desensitizing how brutal Hitler actually was.

We now have a president that is actually taking tangible steps to establish, at a minimum, undemocratic levels of government control, and these same "progressives" applaud it....and its just one thing after another. Yeah, the core of their ideology is one of control in the first place, hence the fight over government run health care.

But the most frightening things are the more micro actions hes been taking. The czars (when are we going to get a czar to manage the czars?),This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , the bill that gives him pretty much god like authority over the internet during a "crisis"...

And now he wants to plop our kids in front of a TV so he can implore them to do well in school like we're living in Oceania.

On its face there is nothing wrong with that. In the context of chronic line crossing over the last 8 months this is the biggest red flag of them all.

But its the FORMER President Bush, who left liberals conspiratorially unfulfilled despite their Nazi catcalls and cries that martial law is right around the corner as he will refuse to give up his power.

He's the guy we should've been worried about.