Follow Me on Pinterest

I Think Nancy Pelosi's Brain is Made of Astroturf

Considering the source I may have to actually agree with her for once, I think the Queen of Botox knows a thing or two about what fake really is...but thats just me....

Anyway there were protesters carrying swastikas....let see I've got a picture of them somewhere......

YIPEE! I found one! Pelosi is vindicated....Wait! I'm sure theres others............

Nope, thats not it........

Nope thats, not a picture that pisses off Pelosi either.....

Well, anyway, I think you're catching my drift.

You know...looking at the subtitles in the video I'm pretty sure that there was a misspelling...they totally screwed up "swastika".......according to my liberal to english dictionary "swastika" is actually spelled:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. -V

Thats right folks, the party of the ACLU wants to monitor your emails! They want to make sure, as the White House's website puts it, that they keep track of all the "fishy" emails out there....you know the ones with suspiciously negative information about the health care bill....I'll bet it's already getting a ton of submissions where the emails contain the actual text of the house health care bill.

If that isn't enough theres a website too. Not bad for the party that spent 8 years yammering about trampling the constitution, ignoring civil liberties and engaging in Nazi tactics when talking about George W. Bush.

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you’re not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration."

Man the audio of that quote is way better.

The funniest thing about this entire mess is that there isn't even a whiff of conversation about whether this bill is even remotely constitutional (it isn't). That ship left so long ago that when it left John McCain was sneaking kisses with Helen Thomas as school kids in cave painting class. Even the party of limited government doesn't have the high road on this issue anymore, so really its a choice between the slow bus or the bullet train to hell.

Oh come on Jared...you're just pissy and butt-hurt (in a non-homophobic way) that the Democrats are in charge. They're all the same man....They're all the same man....They're all the same man....They're all the same man....They're all the same man....They're all the same man....They're all the same man....They're all the same man....They're all the same man....They're all the same man....They're all the same man....They're all the same man....They're all the same man....They're all the same man....They're all the same man....They're all the same man....boy I sound like a broken record hahahahaha hey wait I'm not a record................................................

No! They are not the same, when did anyone from the Republican Party from 2001 to now ever say:

"I think we all have something to lose ... if we let cable television come to town hall meetings and kill health care reform for another year, and put the special interests back in charge," (White House Press Secretary Robert) Gibbs told reporters.

...........I want to take my jaw off the ground, I do, especially since its pretty much broken from everything else that comes out of this guy's mouth.

On its worst day (and this is impossible to determine there were so many) did the Bush Administration complain about the news media....ITS MORTAL ENEMY...doing ANYTHING much less derailing it agenda.Think about it, the press secretary for the president is ANGRY that the media was audacious enough to report on Americas opinion of said president's policy agenda.

The scariest thing about this is Obama may at some point actually do something about it.

I'm so tired of liberals painting anything that stinks of oppostion as Nazi, its ridiculous. For eight years of Bush I had to listen to it thinking it was rancid partisanship.

Little did I know it was actually jealousy.