Man, that would be a HUGE bummer if he couldn't run because he wasn't an actual resident of Chicago...right Barack?
Was it something I said?
Just me?Add a comment
So last weekend the big "progressive" response to Restoring Honor took place. "One Nation Working Together" boasts the support of more than 400 liberal groups representing whopping TENS OF THOUSANDS of people.
They got the bright idea to "respond" to Glenn Beck's restoring honor rally so they could show the country that President Obama's perceived mandate for his socialist agenda carries less weight than a heated debate between Biden and a cardboard cutout of himself over who is "more smarter."
So how did it all work anyway?
Well, first you identify the organizations that support liberal causes and recognize their separate nature and differing interests....
...and then you have to have an event that somehow brings all these groups together...
...for the common goal of going to Washington DC and REALLY making your presence known!
Ok, so lets recap....that was "one nation". ↑
This is "one nation under God". ↓ (pictures from Restoring Honor...of course)
one nation under God...
Any questions?Add a comment
Earlier this week the Boston Globe posted an article about Michael Dukakis giving advice for the midterm elections to the Obama Administration.
Sounding like the perfect premise for an NBC sitcom iOwnTheWorld did a contest where you fill in the blank....
Taking advice from Michael Dukakis on elections is like taking advice from _____ about ______
And I flippin' missed the deadline for it! So I'm just going to have to post what I've would've come up with here.
Taking advice from Michael Dukakis on elections is like.......
taking advice from cats about barking
taking advice from highlighters about crossing things out
taking advice from Muslims about never needing Valium
taking advice from Tiger Woods about the importance having a clean club
taking advice from Democrats about democracy
taking advice from Harry Reid about the effects of testosterone
taking advice from Socialism about prosperity
taking advice from Biden's brain about existing
taking advice from "reform" bills about preserving trees
taking advice from Barney Frank about undamaged sphincters
taking advice from Hillary Clinton about laughter bringing joy
taking advice from Keith Olbermann about how to get viewers
taking advice from Rachel Maddow about ponytails
taking advice from Helen Keller about Helen Thomas's beauty
taking advice from Michael Dukakis about elections
Check out the hundreds of responses at iOwnTheWorld in the post's comments section here
You can see the original article about Dukakis hereAdd a comment
So Rahm is out...but what did he say on the way out? (WARNING: if you don't like "simulated" profanity then this post is not for you...and you should start demanding presidents pick chiefs of staff who don't develop their vocabularies by licking toilets)
Seriously though, this is mocking a guy who Obama once describes as "every day is a swearing in ceremony" so this post is rated R for Rahm's Mouth
10. Man, f**k this f**king corrupt ass administration, you guys are, like, f**king dirtier than my f**king mouth spouting the virtues of f**king capitalism.
9. You've gotta f**king stop Glenn Beck, that fundie retard thinks he can "restore honor" I've got more f**king honor in the urine I just left on the f**king Constitution
8. You better f**king repeal "don't ask don't tell." It's so f**king pointless, I mean, I didn't need when I did f**king ballet!
7. I use too much profane language? Compared to what? F**king ObamaCare?
6. Before I started working for this president I didn't think anyone could suck more than a f**king White House intern.
5. You know what I really want more than being mayor? I just want to f**king dance man
4. What the f**k is up with the new DNC logo? What's the D stand for "f**king DUMBASS?" It looks like one of those f**king alphabet magnets I use to hang my f**king kids art on the f**king fridge
3. I was the one who said ObamaCare was a "big f**king deal" and then Biden had to go and steal it from me on national TV that plagiarist sonova b**ch!.
2. Where do the dark rings under my eyes f**king come from? I'm a liberal f**king Democrat in the f**king Obama adminsitration...do you really think I can f**king sleep at night?
1. You guys are so f**king STUPID. Seriously Barack, I'm no spelling whiz but I'm pretty sure you put the "" in f**king "RETARDED"Add a comment
Remember how Florida Congressman Alan Grayson revealed to the world his shade of psycho during the ObamaCare debate when he said Republicans health care plan was to just "die?" Well, get a load of what he did to his Republican opponent Daniel Webster (you have to watch both videos)....
I've followed the news pretty closely almost my entire adult life, and if there was a Republican out there that did anything half this bad even Aboriginies in the outback whose tv consists of the cardboard box it came in, backlit by campfire, and transmit shadows from hand puppets would know about it.
Forget wondering how that rat bastard sleeps at night, who the hell agreed to produce this video for him in the first place? How do those pieces of human garbage sleep at night?
And worst of all, this guy is going to get a lot of people voting for him, how does anyone with a brain and a conscience vote for this guy? Even if you HATE Republicans, you can't set that aside for one lousy election to give this jerk his comeuppance? REALLY?
I can be pretty fast and loose with my approach but I'm going to pledge right here and now that I will never take anything I talk about out of context.
You may get out of me jokes and sillyness, and sometimes a little bit of rude...but I will always shed things in an honest light.