Follow Me on Pinterest

Bloomberg's 'No Labels' Mantra Comes In Really Handy Right Now

Selfish Sanitation Department bosses from the snow-slammed outer boroughs ordered their drivers to snarl the blizzard cleanup to protest budget cuts -- a disastrous move that turned streets into a minefield for emergency-services vehicles, The Post has learned.

Miles of roads stretching from as north as Whitestone, Queens, to the south shore of Staten Island still remained treacherously unplowed last night because of the shameless job action, several sources and a city lawmaker said, which was over a raft of demotions, attrition and budget cuts.

"They sent a message to the rest of the city that these particular labor issues are more important," said City Councilman Dan Halloran (R-Queens), who was visited yesterday by a group of guilt-ridden sanitation workers who confessed the shameless plot.

Get the rest at The New York Post (via Drudge Report)

If this makes you shrug your shoulders then you must've missed the fact that people have died as a result of this...

A blizzard baby delivered inside the lobby of a snowbound Brooklyn building died after an emergency call of a woman in labor brought no help for nine excruciating hours.

Story here

Liberals love to scoff at the idea that we should privatize any service. This is exhibit A-Z on why we should consider it.

If these accusations are true then blood is on the hands of these workers? How are union thugs holding up taxpayers in a city that is steeped in debt better than having some greedy "evil" corporation handle it?

These bastards are going to have their jobs tomorrow. If corporate America was in charge of this they would've been unemployed a**holesicles by now.

Meanwhile, Mayor Bloomberg shrugs his shoulders, and I don't know if its because he doesn't know what to do, or that's his response to an aide asking him how he'll pin this one on the Tea Party.

Any chance of this guy running for president just got put on ice (oh yes...PUN INTENDED). If he can't get sanitation workers to prevent the deaths of innocent people by simply getting snow plowed, then you can imagine what will happen when a country like North Korea finally goes off the deep end.

I know he's all about having No Labels lately, so I'm not going to say he's a failure....

Or a moron...

Or a loser...

Or an idiot carrier of Biden DNA...

Or an incompetence whore after giving 8 million people a snow job....

I'm going to let Mayor Bloomturd's inactions speak for themselves.