Follow Me on Pinterest

Now Christmas Is Just An "Expression"

"I want to say one thing about the budget that didn't get passed, the omnibus bill. You know, we talk a lot about – we just passed this huge tax cut in part because business said, you know, we have to plan, we have to know what kind of tax cuts we have. Well, these agencies, including the Defense Department, don't know how much money they've got and for what. And I was at – forgive the expression – a Christmas party at the Department of Justice and people actually were really worried about this," NPR's Totenberg said on PBS this weekend.

See the video at Real Clear Politics

Wait a second. Christmas is now an expression? Don't get me wrong, I'm kind of open to the idea because thinking of Christmas as the day the Son of God was born was...forgive the expression...heavier than growning gravitational pull threatening the objects that orbit Michael Moore.

While we're at it what other expressions should we forgive?

Barack Obama should be in a certain type of database for the way he – forgive the expression – molests those teleprompters.

Joe Biden could never be a teacher because he – forgive the expression – is sharper than a deflated soccer ball.

Before becoming a justice on the Supreme Court Elena Kagan should have – forgive the expression – gained some relevant experience on American Idol.

Michelle Obama is a very stylish and modern First – forgive the expression – Lady.

Harry Reid fought really hard for the repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell because he is – forgive the expression – tired of only wearing the uniform for his Village People cover band.

The BP oil spill created a – forgive the expression – marine habitat for liberals.

Nancy Pelosi is not – forgive the expression – biodegradeable.

Rahm Emanuel wishes everyone – forgive the expression – a Merry F-ing C#*@$%mas.

NPR radio kind of – forgive the expression – makes my brain bleed out of my ears.

Luckily for Nina do you know who would forgive the expression of "Christmas Party?"......

Jesus