Follow Me on Pinterest

O'Donnell Didn't Dabble in Evolution?

Here is Chris Coon's HBO campaign manager with another infomercial on Christine O'Donnell

Did Seth McFarlane say he would've "wrecked" her? Someone needs to remind him that "Family Guy" is just a cartoon. People watch it for the stupid jokes. Cartoons don't "wreck" people, sorry Seth. Even South Park doesn't actually "wreck" people, and Mr. Family Guy, you are no South Park.

Want the ultimate proof cartoons don't wreck people? Barney Frank was elected to congress in spite of Elmer Fudd, Nancy Pelosi was elected in spite of Cruella de Vil, and Joe Biden was elected in spite of himself.

Now that I got that narcissist out of the way, what the heck is Bill Maher's problem? I would've loved it if he was willing to show us if O'Donnell ever was given the chance to finish her thoughts on evolution. Instead it has to cut back to him hemming and hawing about putting a creationist in the Senate.

SHHHH! Don't give Obama any czar ideas!

Unless a tax for human gills is on the Democrat's agenda I need someone to help me understand which issue a Senator tackles that not believing in evolution would affect. To me the real question isn't "is evolution real", it's "so what?" Its not like she's running for Science Czar.

Are voters in Delaware who want less government, lower taxes, and stronger national defense really expected to vote for the Marxist in the race because Darwin's honor must be preserved?

Listen up Delaware, the chick who thinks evolution is a myth isn't focused on taking away your money like that Marxist Chris Coons is. So don't worry about the girl who doesn't understand why "monkeys don't evolve in the time it takes to watch them." Worry about the dude who wants to make your money disappear in the time it takes to make it.

If you've reached this far and you still care I have a slightly more eloquent way of stating O'Donnell's position on evolution:

1. God created the heavens and the earth
  2. God created man
  3. When we die maybe He will tell us how he did it.

I know Maher finds that to be an offensive position to take, after all, if God is so all-knowing, and powerful, and good then why do guys like Maher get TV shows?

In the end this whole debate is pointless. If a manuscript by Charles Darwin detailing a confession that the entire theory was crafted as a goof to help some friend of his with two tongues and three index fingers and a penis shaped like a wishbone feel like a scientifically-justified mutant sex machine liberals like Maher would treat it the same way they treat the East Anglia emails exposing global warming for the fraud it is.

Maher focuses on this non-sequiter because the atheist orthodoxy anchors their faith on things like evolution. So they feel threatened by Christians like O'Donnell, and they mask their bigotry with ridicule.

You know what......whatever Bill, I'll take her over Hank Johnson, the guy who thinks Guam might capsize any day.

By the way, I kind of hope that guy gets re-elected because I want to know his thoughts on if colonizing clouds would lead to the gentrification of Heaven, and then wait to see how long it will take for Bill Maher to say "well, at least he believes in evolution" right before pushing a button that begs for